Website Apple Ford Lincoln
Our busy automotive dealership in Columbia, MD is hiring a Part-Time Receptionist!
The Receptionist greets customers when they come into the dealership, answers their questions and directs them to the appropriate staff member. The receptionist also answers all incoming calls, takes messages and transfers callers to the appropriate department. As with all positions within dealerships, receptionists are expected to uphold the highest ethical standards.
Job duties for a Receptionist include:
- Greeting the showroom customers and assisting them by providing the information needed or referring them to the correct staff member.
- Operating the telephone switchboard by answering incoming calls, transferring callers to appropriate personnel, taking messages and using the paging system.
- Performing general administrative duties, such as administering gas tickets for various departments, taking care of the coffee machine and maintaining reception area.
- Other admin duties may be assigned as required.
- The receptionist should be familiar with vehicle models and personnel within the dealership and be polite and professional in manner.
- Receptionists must be organized to keep track of all incoming calls and visitors and have good communication skills, as they are usually the first person a customer interacts within a dealership.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- ADP experience a plus
- Must have customer service experience
- Must be flexible with schedule
- Overtime may become available when needed
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining attention to detail