Website Apple Ford Lincoln
Take your Career Further
Ford sales are increasing – and now is the perfect time to consider a career with Apple Ford.
Apply to be a Customer Service Representative with our automotive team today!
- Maintain and communicate with the customers in our database to create new leads and generate sales
- Help customers find a vehicle which meets their needs by utilizing new technology
- Follow up with prospective customers and return email/voicemail
- Coordinate schedules of salespeople and sales appointments
- Commit to becoming an expert and gain in-depth knowledge of Ford vehicles and technology
- Follow up with existing customers to confirm their satisfaction and generate leads
- Enthusiastic with high energy throughout the workday
- Outgoing and friendly personality, especially while handling objections
- Quality customer service skills and sales track record
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- At least 2 years of previous customer service experience is preferred
- Previous experience working in a call center environment is preferred
- Steady work history and the commitment to starting a new career
- Basic MS Office knowledge; computer software and internet proficiency
- Persistent, competitive and great work ethic
About Our Dealership:
At Apple Ford, we are committed to providing an exceptional consumer experience and we know that starts with our most valuable resource – our employees. If you want to work in an environment where customer service is our passion, a career as an Automotive Internet Customer Service Representative may be for you!
The Internet Customer Service Representative’s job is to contact customers via telephone and email. Your conversation or email will consist of providing product knowledge, availability, pricing and answering any other questions with the goal of setting an appointment here at the dealership. We have a sophisticated customer relation management (CRM) computer software system that allows all to be tracked and completed in an organized way. The actual “Selling” is completed by a Ford certified sales consultant.
Our Dealership‘s Commitment To You:
- Excellent Benefits Package!
- High Customer Satisfaction For Both Sales & Service!
- A Professional And Respectful Work Environment
- Top Training and Selling Processes To Properly Assist Today’s Customers
Join our winning automotive customer service team! Apply Now!