Take your Career Further
Ford sales are increasing – and now is the perfect time to consider a career with Apple Ford Lincoln.
Apply to be an Automotive Sales Professional with our team today!
- Greet and guide customers as they appear in the store to proceed into the sales process
- Help customers find a vehicle which meets their needs by using current technology and a large inventory
- Demonstrate knowledge of current inventory line while presenting the vehicle to the customer
- Enhance the sales process by demonstrating the vehicle features
- Support customer in the completion of their paperwork and applications
- At least 2 years of previous customer service experience is required
- Previous experience working in a call center environment is preferred
- Previous sales experience, including inside sales, outside sales, retail sales is a plus
- Steady work history and the commitment to starting a new career
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships (i.e., a “people person”)
- Excellent follow-up skills
- Basic MS Office knowledge; computer software and internet proficiency
- Excellent verbal/written communication, strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Must possess the ability to ask for the sale and follow through
About Our Dealership:
At Apple Ford, we are committed to providing an exceptional consumer experience and we know that starts with our most valuable resource – our employees. If you want to work in an environment where customer service is our passion, a career as an Automotive Internet Customer Service Representative may be for you!
The Internet Customer Service Representative’s job is to contact customers via telephone and email. Your conversation or email will consist of providing product knowledge, availability, pricing and answering any other questions with the goal of setting an appointment here at the dealership. We have a sophisticated customer relation management (CRM) computer software system that allows all to be tracked and completed in an organized way. The actual “Selling” is completed by a Ford certified sales consultant.
Our Dealership‘s Commitment To You:
- Excellent Benefits Package!
- High Customer Satisfaction For Both Sales & Service!
- A Professional And Respectful Work Environment
- Top Training and Selling Processes To Properly Assist Today’s Customers
Join our winning automotive customer service team! Apply Now!